Mon – Fri: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Sales SERVICE Satisfaction
Servicing - Why it's important to us - Why it's important to you.
1.Service & maintain your car/van today and avoid potential or unexpected breakdowns.
2.You should have your car serviced every 6 to 9 months, to ensure that all of the necessary operational aspects of the engine, such as oil, engine fluids and filters, are replaced and the your car is working efficiently and is safe to drive.
3.Getting your car properly serviced also means that you will save money on fuel. A proper, regular, servicing programme can save you up to 4% on fuel bills (Source: carware.ie).
4.Servicing also allows you to 'lock in the value' of your car by having our in-house professionals provide you with best value servicing, valeting or repair needs.
Our services include:
- Full vehicle servicing in our state of the art workshop, staffed by experienced technicians using our up to date diagnostics equipment.
- Our bodyshops offer extensive body repair facilities, and are approved repairers for most insurance companies including AXA, Aviva, Zurich and FBD.
- We are the only multi franchised garage who can handle all makes and models cheaper than main dealers.
Service and 50 point health check from only €125. We service all makes and models of vehicles.
- Lights - All lights & bulbs, Brake lights general - Exhaust, Battery & wipers. Tyres - Tyre tread depths
- Road Test - Test & result
- Brakes - Front pads, Rear shoes / Pads
- Levels - Brake, Clutch, Power steering & Washer bottle fluid
- Suspension - Shocks / Struts, Springs / bushes / links / etc. Test drive
You get all the above plus a comprehensive report on any faults that our qualified experienced staff come across and the lowest cost solution to the problem.
You also get a free car wash and wax worth €15 with every service. Call into us today or call us and book your next service with Orla in customer service department.
We also offer an extended warranty service that provides additional cover, Call us now to hear how much your extended warranty can cover and how you can make further motoring savings over the lifetime of your car.